- We aim to make decisions based on the situation at Gemba
- We work with your teams to eliminate the root cause of problems at source
- We seek to teach, not tell
- We aim to understand your business and it’s unique characteristics
- We aim to realise and harness the creativity and potential of your people
- We always try to practice what we preach
- Our goal is to make your Lean efforts sustainable – to do this we work with your leaders to develop their Lean leadership skills
Paul Monaghan Associates Ltd
A Lean consultancy and training service, providing operational performance improvement and support. Our work is designed with one consistent aim. To help people work together to make a difference to their working environment, irrespective of whether this in a busy community clinic, ward or board room. We support, encourage and coach your people to:
- Learn about Lean – The How and the Why
- Implement Lean Systems, Tools and Techniques
- Create real and lasting performance improvement within your organisation
What is Lean?
Lean is a Management system, a Philosophy and a tool kit that can help to positively change the way an organisation is arranged, managed and functions. Lean thinking brings focus to the delivery of customer value, through the elimination of waste. We harness the intellectual power, creativity and knowledge of the people performing the work.
Why Lean in Healthcare?
- Invigorated sense of purpose and desire to do the right thing for patients and staff.
- Tackle problems such as waste, broken processes and the barriers to delivering effective Healthcare.
- Improve the workplace in a structured, methodical and effective way.